We understand and practise Out Of Home (OOH) communication with greater emphasis on value-chain propositions which invariably deliver superior quality services and mileage to our clients.
A billboard is a large outdoor advertising structure typically found in high traffic areas especially alongside busy roads. Billboards present large advertisements to passing pedestrians and drivers, usually located primarily on major highways, expressways or principal arterials. They command high-density consumer exposure and greatest visibility due not only to size, but because they allow creative customizing through extensions and embellishments.
Why Use Billboard Advertising?
The advantages of billboard adverts are many when compared with other forms of advertising. There are loads of people, old and young, males and females who travel and pass by the billboard advertising medium in their cars, buses or any other means of transportation couple of times over.
Billboard Advertising Has The Following Advantages:
- Re-inforces the availability of the brand
- Targets the mass market
- Re-assures consumers of the brand choice
- Provides retailers with proof of advertising support
- Reaches markets no other advertising medium can
- High visibility
- Builds brand loyalty
- Maintains brand dominance
- Strategically located, you can not miss it
- Wide coverage, high frequency and very impactful
Indoor advertising can deliver a captive audience across target markets. It has been proven to obtain a high recall rate of 62% within 30days and also works well when combined with other media to help build your brands. Indoor signage can be strategically displayed in restaurants, bars, night clubs, health clubs, college and university campuses, sports bars, gyms, hotels, theaters, apartment communities, department stores, shopping malls, restrooms, office parking and elevators, airports, medical waiting rooms and other retail spaces.
The broad range of venues allows a target audience by gender, demographic profile or geographical area. Indoor signage reaches captive audience at a time when there are few distractions.
- Offers the opportunity to engage with people on their path to make a purchase.
- Ability to deliver a highly targeted audience defined by lifestyle, gender and social behaviour.
- Compared to all other traditional print media, indoor signage is the most cost-effective.
- Has a higher recall rate than other media.
- Receives consumer undivided attention for a minimum of 2-3 minutes
Digital billboard creates digital images that are changed by a remote computer every few seconds. This billboard is primarily used for advertising but could also serve the general public interest. A digital billboard is created using Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology and is also referred to as electronic billboard (e-billboard). Although the technologies may vary widely, digital billboards all require some type of content source to generate the images on the screen. Moreover, the LED billboard revolution in outdoor advertising has just begun.
Advantages of Digital Billboard
- More flexible and unique than the standard printed billboards
- Content can be changed and switched much easier
- Interesting and unique messages from digital billboard create brand awareness
- Provides more effective medium for advertisers
- Can be used to display multiple advertisers’ messages timely
Though there have been concerns from some quarters regarding road safety where digital billboards are present. It appears there is no effective technique or method (for now) that is appropriate for evaluating the safety effects of electronic billboards on drivers’ attention or distraction.
We, in Triple A Outdoor Limited believe strongly that the future of outdoor advertising is digital and the company is making considerable investment in this direction.
If you are looking for a fresh, new idea to advertise and promote your business, you might want to consider vehicle branding. This could take on many forms, from a few stickers to a complete vehicle wrap. Here are a few reasons why you should make use of vehicle branding for your next advertising campaign.
If you turn your vehicle into a mobile billboard, you will be investing in advertising your business, just image all vehicles and people that will pass your vehicle & signs on the road. Definitely, it will be much more than the number of people reading it in a newspaper or magazine.
By placing a few professional-looking stickers on your vehicle, or even by doing a total vehicle wrap, you will be able to reach an endless amount of people and you will be spending much less money.
For a brand name to become popular and well known, people need to see it often and often. What better way to present people with your company image than by placing your logo and slogan on vehicles. People everywhere will be able to see it, from those living in suburban neighbourhoods to those working in the cities. By establishing brand identity, more people are aware of your business and more people will consequently consider you for the services needed. People feel comfortable with brands they know.
Vehicle wrapping or signage is something that is quite durable. Posters, banners, flyers, and flags may break and become torn, but vehicle stickers and wraps are externally durable. This will indeed be money well spent. You also would not have to place hundreds of posters everywhere, but only one vehicle can move around and reach people everywhere.
Making use of vehicle branding as part of your advertising campaign is a wise decision. It is a form of advertising that is durable and cost-effective and it will significantly increase brand awareness and sales of your company.
TripleA Outdoor services are comprehensive by providing other ancillary services to our esteemed clients, with our broad knowledge, experience and expertise in out-of-home (OOH) development and management pan Nigeria, billboard auditing comes as a natural fit. We have worked with multinational clients using OOH medium to achieve remarkable and significant results in cost savings and realignment of billboard formats to reach target markets.
Other Services Include:
- Review and analysis of local and state-specific rules, regulations and by-laws as they relate to outdoor advertising.
- Audit and review existing billboard structures to give appropriate recommendations in tandem with the state regulatory framework.
- Traffic count review and analysis for audience measurement to ascertain the estimated value of advertising structure.
- Psychographic, demographic review and analysis to ensure target markets are ultimately reached thru appropriate positioning of billboard structures.
- We can also serve as an outdoor agency to regulate, control and manage the activities and operations of outdoor suppliers to the utmost benefit and delight of advertisers.